- Samsung Galaxy M20 price starts at 10,990 and Galaxy M10 starts at 7,990 in India.
- Samsung Galaxy M20 and Samsung Galaxy M10 sale will starts in Amazon.in from 5th of February 2019.
- Samsung Galaxy M20 & M10 comes with wide-angle camera and full view display along with fast charging.
- Samsung Galaxy M10 starts at 7,990 for 2GB RAM & 16 GB storage and 8,990 for 3GB RAM & 32 GB storage.
- Samsung Galaxy M20 starts at 10,990 for 3GB RAM & 32 GB storage and 12,990 for 4GB & 64 GB storage.
Finally, Samsung has launched its new M-series smartphone in India which is Samsung Galaxy M10, Samsung Galaxy M20. This M-series is a new series smartphone in India which comes with V-shape infinite display. These phone also comes with dual rear cameras with new wide angle camera. These smartphones is also powered with huge battery with fast charging capacity. It has USB-Type C port and 3 slots with a dedicated slot for micro SD card slot. Before we further move let see the specification about these smartphones one by one.
Samsung Galaxy M10 specification:
Samsung Galaxy M10 comes with 6.22-inch HD+ LCD panel with V-shaped notch display. The Galaxy M10 is powered by a 1.6GHz Exynos 7870 octa-core chipset with Mali-T830 GPU. The Galaxy M10 comes with 2GB/3GB RAM and 16/32 GB of internal storage along with 256 GB of micro SD card. Samsung Galaxy M10 comes with a dual rear camera which is 13 MP with f/1.9 aperture and 5 MP wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture. It has 5 MP front facing camera which supports portrait mode. The Galaxy M10 comes with 3400 mAh battery. The Samsung Galaxy M10 support face unlocks feature but does not has a fingerprint scanner.
Samsung Galaxy M20 Specification:
Samsung Galaxy M20 comes with 6.3-inch FullHD+ LCD panel with V-shaped notch display. The Galaxy M10 is powered by a 1.8GHz Exynos 7904 octa-core chipset with Mali G71 MP2 GPU. The Galaxy M20 comes with 3GB/4GB RAM and 32/64 GB of internal storage along with 256 GB of micro SD card. Samsung Galaxy M20 comes with a dual rear camera which is 13 MP with f/1.9 aperture and 5 MP wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture. It has 8 MP front facing camera which supports portrait mode. The Galaxy M10 comes with 5000 mAh battery.
Both Samsung Galaxy M10 & M20 comes with Android Oreo 8.1 with Custom Samsung’s experience UI 9.5. Both phones support Dual SIM VoLTE.
Samsung Galaxy M10 & M20 Pros and Cons:
Samsung Galaxy M10 & M20 Pros:
- V-shaped notch display with up to 90% screen to body ratio.
- Ultra wide-angle cameras with up to 120-degree view.
- Faster Face Unlock
- Dedicated slot for the micro-SD card slot.
- New Samsung’s experience UI 9.5
- Supports Widevine L1 Certification to view HD content on online streaming video such as on Netflix.
Samsung Galaxy M10 & M20 Cons:
- Samsung Galaxy M10 doesn’t support fingerprint scanner.
- Doesn’t have LED notification.
- M10 doesn’t