Redmi Note 7 Vs Realme 3 Comparison, Price, Specs and Pros and Cons.
Today, there is a large number of choices available in the market if you decide to buy a smartphone. This is because of the tough competition among various companies which bring new phones every other month with much higher specs and competitive price package. This whole scenario creates confusion in the market among the buyers. Now, there is a lot of confusion among the users to choose between these two smartphones which come with similar price package, the Redmi Note 7 & the Realme 3.
Here is a quick comparison between these phones considering the price and overall package these phones offers. Also, we will check what are the pros and cons of these phones at the end of this post.
Redmi Note 7 Vs Realme 3 Specification and Price:
|Specification||Realme 3||Redmi Note 7|
|Software||Android Pie 9 with Color OS 6.||Android Oreo 9 with custom MIUI 10.|
|CPU||Helio P70||Snapdragon 660|
|GPU||Mali-G72 class GPU||Adreno 512 GPU|
|RAM and storage||3/4 GB of RAM with 32/64 GB of storage; 256 GB via microSD card slot||3/4 GB of RAM with 32/64 GB of storage; 256 GB via microSD card slot|
|Battery||4230 mAh||4000 mAh|
|Display||6.2-inch HD+ dewdrop screen with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio||6.3-inch Full HD+ dot Notch screen with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio & Gorilla Glass 5 Protection.|
|SIM Slot||Dual Nano SIM slots with dedicated MicroSD card slot||Hybrid SIM slot.|
|Rear cameras||13 MP + 2 MP dual rear camera||12 MP + 2 MP dual rear camera|
|Front-facing camera||13 MP front-facing camera.||13 MP front-facing camera|
4GB/64 GB- ₹10,999/-
Redmi Note 7 Pros and Cons:
- Snapdragon 660 AI Processor.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection on both sides of the phone.
- USB Type-C port.
- Fast Charging Support.
- Notification Light.
- P2i coating (water splash Protection).
- Hybrid Slot.
Realme 3 Pros and Cons:
- Latest MediaTek Helio P70 (Perform better than Snapdragon 660).
- 4230 mAh battery Capacity ( Better than Redmi Note 7 which has 4000mAH)
- Dedicated Slot for Micro SD Card ( No Hybrid Slot).
- Less Price as compared with Redmi Note 7.
- Latest Color OS version 6 with the App Drawer facility.
- Micro USB Port ( Not Type C port).
- No Fast charging ( Normal Charger).
- No notification light.
- HD+ screen, not Full HD+ screen as compared with Redmi Note 7.
Which is a better choice? Redmi Note 7 or Realme 3:
Undoubtedly, we choose Redmi Note 7 as winner between these two smartphones. There are various regions such as overall design and look of the Redmi Note 7, great specs which is equivalent to Realme 3, fast charging support etc. But this is our thought which might differ from others.
If you like this post then please like, comment and share with your friends and keep visiting TechAdda24 for more such post.