Oppo K1 Full Reviews, Specifications, Top Features with Pros and Cons.
Oppo has recently launched its new smartphone in India which is Oppo K1. Oppo K1 comes with lots of new features and amazing specs considering the price of the phone. Company has launched this phone to compete with other smartphone which are already in the market. Oppo K1 comes in the mid-range price category which offer value for the money.
Oppo K1 Top Features:
Oppo K1 is the cheapest phone which offers in-display fingerprint sensor in a price of ₹ 16,990. It also comes with an AMOLED display which gives great contrast with vivid colors saturation. It has a dual rear camera which is 16 + 2MP which is based on AI technologies. Oppo K1 also comes with 25 MP selfie camera which is also based on AI.
Oppo K1 Specifications:
|Software||Android 8.1 Oreo with custom Color OS 5.2|
|CPU||Octa-core Snapdragon 660|
|RAM and storage||4GB of RAM with 64GB of storage; microSD card slot|
|Display||6.4-inch Full HD+ (2160*1080) 403 PPI AMOLED with|
water drop notch.
|SIM Slot||Dual Nano SIM slots with dedicated MicroSD card slot.|
|Rear cameras||16 + 2 MP AI camera with single tone flash.|
|Front-facing camera||25 MP camera with AI Beauty Mode.|
Oppo K1 Pros and Cons:
Oppo K1 Pros:
- Oppo K1 is a cheapest phone with in-display fingerprint scanner.
- Oppo K1 has a large display size which is 6.4-inch with waterdrop notch.
- Oppo K1 comes with AMOLED display with Full HD+ screen resolution.
- Oppo K1 comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection.
- Snapdragon 660 AI based processor.
Oppo K1 Cons:
- Not the latest Android OS (still Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box).
- Still Normal USB port(Not USB-Type C Port).
- Doesn’t Support Fast Charging(Normal 2A Charger).