Jio latest Monsoon Hungama offer goes live today on 21st July
Reliance Jio had announced its latest Monsoon Hungama offer on AGM 2018 a few days ago. On that day many new products were announced by Reliance Jio like JioPhone 2, Jio GigaFiber, JioSetup Box. Also, they made an announcement of Monsoon Hungama offer which will be effective come from 21st July 2018.
Under this Jio Monsoon Hungama Offer, any existing feature phone user can exchange their phone with Jio Phone 2 with an effective price of 501/- only.
Jio Monsoon Hungama Offer terms & condition:
Now, there are some of the terms and condition with this exchange offer.
- Users can exchange their old phone which can be 2G/3G/ or other feature phones.
- Old phone must be in the working condition without any physical damage with the phone.
- Old phone must exchange along with the battery and charger of the phone.
- Customer will receive a new Jio Sim with the handset and they have opted a new plan for it.
- Old phones which are going to be exchanged must be sold from 1st January 2015 onwards.
Further, Jio has launched a new plan for its feature phone users in which they have to do a recharge of 99 for daily 500 MB of data per day & unlimited voice calls for 28 days.
Jio Phone 2 Specification:
|Jio Phone 2||Specifications|
|RAM and storage||512 MB of RAM with 4 GB of storage; 128 GB via microSD card slot|
|Display||2.4-inch TFT (240*320) .|
|SIM Slot||Dual SIM support|
|Rear cameras||2 MP camera|
|Front-facing camera||0.3 MP camera|
Jio Phone 2 Features:
Jio phone 2 comes with many new features. Jio phone 2 comes with new apps like Facebook, WhatsApp, Youtube. It also enabled by voice assistant like Google Assistant.
Last year Jio Phone comes with normal keypad but this year Jio Phone 2 comes with Qwerty keypad. Jio phone 2 comes with the bigger display as compared to last year Jio phone.
Please feel free to ask your doubt about this Jio Phone 2 in the comment section below.